DYE-300 Electro-hydraulic Concrete Bending Cement Compression Tester
This tester is suitable for testing the flexural strength of 150x150x550mm and 100x100x400mm concrete tests and the compressive strength of construction materials such as cement and mortar.
This testing machine is electro-hydraulic loading, sensor force measurement, and digital display force value. It is a necessary testing equipment for engineering units such as construction, building materials, highways and bridges.
This testing machine complies with GB / T50081-2002 "Standard for Test Methods of Mechanical Properties of General Concrete". It should be controlled manually and equipped with a loading speed indicating device. During the test, the load can be uniformly and continuously loaded. Bending test device at the three-point span of the specimen under the same load at the same time.
The testing machine is mainly composed of a frame, an oil source, and an instrument force display.
1. Maximum load: 300KN
2. Relative error of displayed value: ¡À 1%
3. Relative error of test force indication: ¡À 1%
4. Diameter of anti-folding roller: Φ30
5. Center distance between upper anti-folding rollers: 100 / 150mm
6. Center distance between lower anti-folding rollers: 300 / 450mm
7. Pressure plate diameter: Φ160mm
8. Net distance between upper and lower pressure plates: 180mm
9. Piston diameter x maximum stroke: Φ125 ¡Á 50mm
10. Motor power: 0.75KW
11. Dimensions: 840 ¡Á 530 ¡Á 1450mm
12. Net weight: 550kg
Tianjin Huatong Experimental Instrument Factory
Address: Sanyuancun Street, Nankai District, Tianjin
Phone: 022-27641869 27361556
Hotline: 13512290133 (24-hour consulting service)