|| Concrete testing instrument |
| Cement, cement slurry test equipment |
| Mortar test instrument |
| Asphalt test equipment |
| Asphalt grease test equipment |
| Universal, pressure, testing machine series |
|| Geotechnical test equipment |
| Constant temperature and humidity curing instrument |
| Electronic balance, test mode series |
| Subgrade, pavement, field testing instruments |
| CA mortar instrument |
| Geosynthetics testing instrument |
|| Nondestructive testing equipment |
| Linoleum, waterproof coil test equipment |
| Rock aggregate, tunnel test instrument |
| Building energy saving. Insulation material testing instrument |
| Brick / Brick Ceramic Instrument Series |
| Glass, energy-saving testing equipment |
| Anti-bending, anti-compression, anti-split fixture series |
| Longer series |
Tianjin Huatong Experimental Instrument Factory Contact: Manager Wang Sales Tel: 022-27361556 |
Sales Phone: 022-27641869
Address: Sanyuancun Street, Nankai District, Tianjin
Precautions for using concrete accelerated curing box
1. Do not place the cover of the accelerated curing box upside down during use (you can refer to the position of the label on the box cover).
2. Keep the corresponding position of the temperature measuring probe when placing the test piece, so as to avoid damage when the probe is inserted.
3. When putting in and taking out the test piece, please pay attention to safety, that is, when using special tools to hook up the test piece, you must confirm whether the tool hook has firmly hooked the test piece to prevent the test piece from falling off the hot water in the middle of the operation Splash hurts.
4. After the accelerated curing box is used, the power must be cut off to prevent the heating tube from being inadvertently heated, which will cause dehydration and damage to the machine.
5. When the accelerating curing box is not used for a long time, it is necessary to dry the water and place it in a dry and ventilated place.