2015 latest LD-141 electric demoulder is trustworthy
LD-141 electric demolding device application range: electric demolding device is used with "multifunctional electric compactor", "Marshall electric compactor" and other manual compactor test piece demoulding. It is suitable for various test cylinders with straight diameters of φ50mm, φ100mm, φ101.6mm, φ150mm, φ152mm and a height of 230mm. It can be used manually and electrically. Therefore, it has the characteristics of wide application, convenient use and reduced manpower. The design uses a two-speed motor. The screw has a slow rising speed and a fast falling speed, which not only ensures smooth demolding but also improves work efficiency.
two. The main technical parameters
1. Maximum force release 50kN
2. Screw maneuvering speed: up 50 mm / min
78 mm / min drop
3． Maximum lifting limit distance of ejection screw 270mm
4． Minimum falling limit distance of ejection screw 30mm
5. Motor specifications AOD 7134/6 400 / 250W
1400 / 900rpm
three. Operation and use points
1. Connect the power supply and test the forward and reverse rotation of the motor. Low speed is up, high speed is down. When using electric demolding, pull the bakelite ball handle out. When using manual ejection, push the bakelite ball handle in.
2. According to the size of the demoulding cylinder, the corresponding size of the demoulding plate (round and rectangular plates) is fixed on the top plate of the demoulder. When the demoulding cylinders of φ150mm and 152mm are demoulded, the instrument top plate is the demoulding plate.
3． Put the test cylinder with the test cap on the top of the screw rod, press the "up" button, and the screw rod rises slowly at this time. When the upper edge of the test tube approaches the top plate of the instrument, at this time, pay attention to whether the center of the test tube is aligned. If there is a deviation in the round hole of the top plate of the mold releaser, it should be stopped and aligned to ensure smooth mold release and the test piece will not be crushed. At the same time, the brackets installed on the columns on both sides should be adjusted to the position that can support the test cylinder. In order to ensure that the empty mold cylinder will not fall free and be damaged after the specimen is demolded. As the demolding screw continues to rise, the test piece can be smoothly pulled out.
4． After the demolding is completed, the "down" button is pressed, the motor is reversed, and the screw rod is rapidly lowered.
5. Because there is no automatic limit device for the lifting and lowering of the demolding screw, you must pay close attention to the limit position of the screw ascending and descending during operation. The screw can only be lowered within the allowable range. It cannot be violated, otherwise the instrument will be damaged. If the clearance from the top plane of the demolding screw to the bottom plane of the instrument is too large or too small, the top plate position should be adjusted to meet the requirements (the bottom surface of the top plate should be kept perpendicular to the screw when adjusting).
6. Electrical safety ground.
1. Always keep the instrument clean, wipe the instrument after each use, and add a plastic cover if not used for a long time.
2. Because there is no automatic lubrication system in the gearbox, the cover should be opened every six months or so, and grease should be added to ensure the normal operation of the instrument.
3． The threaded part of the screw rod should be carefully protected, and an appropriate amount of oil should be poured before and after each shift to ensure the normal lubrication of the joints. At the same time, care should be taken not to allow dirt and debris to enter the screw thread groove.
Tianjin Huatong Experimental Instrument Factory is a high-tech entity integrating scientific research, development, production and management. The main products are concrete cement test equipment, highway geotechnical test equipment, asphalt waterproof coil test equipment, chemical analysis equipment, test machines, balances, test molds, screens, etc. We can provide a full set of test instruments and testing equipment for highways, railways, bridges, mixing stations, municipalities, colleges and universities, and engineering quality inspection centers. Our company implements a one-year warranty on any instrument sold. Within three months, it will replace the quality problem, repair it for life, and will be responsible for home delivery, installation and commissioning, and guide users to use it.
Tianjin Huatong Experimental Instrument Factory
Address: Sanyuancun Street, Nankai District, Tianjin
Phone: 022-27641869 27361556
Hotline: 13502140666 (24-hour consulting service)